vendredi 25 janvier 2008

8 random facts (meme)

I’ve been tagged by Leafar...

These are the rules of this particular meme:

  1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
  3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
So here we go:
  1. My big brother Fred Lintz is a designer associate at EliumStudio
  2. My first computer was an Amstrad CPC 464
  3. I hate noise - especially noises coming from my neighboors - it's some kind of phobia
  4. I went to highschool in Verdun (Meuse!)
  5. I love lentils and I've transmitted this passion to my 3 year-old boy who wants lentils for dinner almost every night
  6. I am a total fan of Herman Düne and and tend to listen to them almost exclusively (fortunately Louis plays all kinds of other stuff at home)
  7. I've been to South Africa 11 years ago - great long trip from Johannesburg to Capetown
  8. I hate flying but I take the plane anyway and each time I keep my fingers crossed hoping I will survive the flight
Now I'm handing the chain over to Louis, Karim, Thibaut, Ju and Gaduman.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

j'ai vu herman dune en concert pour le lancement du lomo shop/
Vive les memes ;-D

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ulikleafar/2055095717/in/photostream/